DEALS Sterling silver cuff bracelet Semarapura Weaving I (Indonesia) NOW
Sterling silver cuff bracelet Semarapura Weaving I (Indonesia)
If You search then Sterling silver cuff bracelet Semarapura Weaving I (Indonesia) is best choice, Buy it now for Price is 52.99
Putu Putri presents this fine cuff bracelet hand crafted by Balinese artisans
It is named after a city in Bali called Semarapura.This sterling silver cuff bracelet features a dazzling cross-weave pattern with a high polish finish.
Related Product Sterling silver cuff bracelet Semarapura Weaving I (Indonesia)
Wood cuff bracelet Hot Pink Honeycomb (Thailand)
Samart Takham expertly transforms mango wood into a bracelet of trendy elegance
The Thai artisan lathes the cuff and carves the motifs by hand with a chisel
Obtaining color from natural dyes, he adds hot pink accents on black and protects his design with matte lacquer.
Price : 14.99
Gold accent cuff bracelet Majestic Diamond (Indonesia)
This contemporary bracelet is replete with Balinese artistry
Presented by Komang Wijayana, the narrow cuff is handcrafted of sterling silver with gleaming diamond-shaped accents bathed in 18k gold
.925 Sterling silver
Price : 54.99
Sterling silver dangle earrings, 'Tropical Ice' (Indonesia)
Evoking sea waves and ice, Warren and Robbin design exquisite earrings
Textured pillars of sterling silver culminate in ovals of reconstituted turquoise
.925 Sterling silver
Price : 92.99
Garnet and leather cuff bracelet Doi Inthanon Blossom (Thailand)
Evoking the orchids that flourish in Doi Inthanon, quartz petals surround a cluster of diminutive garnet globes
Nareerat sets the gemstone blossom on a cuff bracelet of brown leather.
Price : 30.99
